Lakes Area REALTOR Application
Please be careful to choose the correct application.
- DR (Designated Realtor®) is the managing broker of an office.
- Realtor® is any licensed real estate agent not applying as a managing broker of an office.
- Primary means we are your main association and your NAR and WRA (Wisconsin Realtors Association) dues are paid through LARA.
- Secondary means you have a primary association elsewhere through which your NAR dues are paid.
- Local Only means you have a primary association elsewhere and you do not want/or already have access to the benefits of the WRA.
- New is newly licensed or have not been in good standing within the past 12 months.
- Affiliate Primary is an individual not licensed to practice real estate but respects the colaborative benefits of Realtor® association membership.
- Local Only Affiliate Membership applies to subsequent Affiliate representatives of a company after one Affiliate Member from that organization has paid full dues to the local and state associations. No state-level benefits of membership are included at the local only level of membership.